Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brother Sees Sister Spanked My 20 Year Old Sister Got Spanked?!?

My 20 year old sister got spanked?!? - brother sees sister spanked

it universities, who still live at home with my parents. went to a dance and rip drunk last night. went to his house, then an accident in the garage and caused damage. (it was only luck that he was not dead) and of course my people heard the noise and are not happy. brought them to bed and woke up with a hangover in the morning, but the least of their problems. Mum went in his room with his parents Strop. did she called me into the room humilate CUS leaving me, his brother, 17 years, they will look lost. (had not beaten since I was 18) was told his mother to spank the lid on his head and began his young life. She wore a piece of nylon pajamas, but offered no protection to the tape. then Dad came with the belt and tossed the bed, pulled her panties down and finished with 10 in the bare back. Was it done?

No comments:

Post a Comment