Thursday, December 17, 2009

About Community Services Letter Ladies Of ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA SORORITY INC I Need Help With My Interest Letter & Any Community Service Ideas?

Ladies of ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA SORORITY INC I need help with my interest letter & any community service ideas? - about community services letter

I hope that is an alias in the fall and try to be well prepared for the onslaught, and hopefully remove all expectations. So I have the opinion of a member of the fraternity. Are there any details that I raised in my letter of interest? Can I discuss my model AKA? (Vivian Stringer) I am currently in the process community service with Habitat for Humanity. I am impressed on the lookout for new types of services to the community. Ideas? What do I need to highlight?

No comments:

Post a Comment