Thursday, December 31, 2009

Legends Gym Tallahassee Is The Gym A Good Place To Make Friends?

Is the gym a good place to make friends? - legends gym tallahassee

In my gym for 24 hours, a standard of fitness and legends, my martial arts gym, I try to make friends. However, people can be so stupid! These people act as if it is so difficult to face and say, even if they are super weak and noobish, which rarely badass highly visible, and acting like idiots, but it can also happen.
(I'm not talking about sitting for girls, I have a girlfriend and it would be a completely different topic) Anyway, do you think fitness studio is a good place to meet friends, why or why not? How should I speak or comfortable in a BJJ / Martial Arts, and how well his weight in a gym? Thank you!

1 comment:

John K said...

In a gym, you are always between the people and what they love most, his own reflection in the mirror

Post a Comment