Monday, December 28, 2009

Car Sale Receipt Form Wondering If A Dealer Is Doing Something Screwy?

Wondering if a dealer is doing something screwy? - car sale receipt form

Hello, I had a bizarre situation. Dealer / car will be waived, but I'm in it. A car from 2005 was the contract expires after 4 months ago. "I went to the bank, has reached an agreement for the year 2007, the same model, equal pay, a lease, but allows for more miles per year. It seemed a lot (of new cars and more miles per month allowed, same price, but they said they are not additional rent payments, which are all willing to pay to worry again).

I am pleased with the papers at home. My way of formal recognition of the sample again 05 cars, but there are many forms, such as a marketing ST556 tax return (I'm not) know which show that the model list, but a car 03 with a different color / WINE, with more miles, and the value of "trading to be" seems to be the pillar 03 I do not know the numbers because the pay was very good, but now I'm a little confused.

I'm not sure if it an honest mistake, or they try something crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment