Monday, January 25, 2010

37 With Prostatitis And Hip Pain About A Week Ago, I Started Finding Some "leakage" From My Penis. It's White, Not Clear. Should I Be Worried?

About a week ago, I started finding some "leakage" from my penis. It's white, not clear. Should I be worried? - 37 with prostatitis and hip pain

I think it's semen, as it is not clear. This never happened and I'm in a monogamous relationship, so do not think that there is a sexually transmitted disease. Should also mention that I had prostatitis for about 4 months and was treated with an antibiotic. I'm only 37! Is this a problem?

5 comments:

Jill said...

No, this is probably not important. It is the seed, seminal fluid, which is silvery gray matter clear. but I think I should check xxx lucky to get all the same ;-)

Ashille said...

The seeds should be white, not clear and precum is clear!

At 37 years, I know you must be sure it's seed for you to ask this question. This could be a prostate infection again. You should check again.

andy t said...

No, this is an important concern. It is likely that the sperm be clear, can be white or cream.
Do not worry, but you are looking for your doctor when it is back on.
More likely, prostatitis in the next section.

Regards
Andy

ohiojeff said...

probably a result of infection of the prostate. disappears after the infection, I notice some side effects have disappeared. i wouldnt worry about it worse than any pain or not.

Becca L said...

You do not have to worry, probably his semen or pre ***

Post a Comment