Friday, January 8, 2010

Subprime Update Can Anyone Give Me An Update On This So Called Subprime Help That Lenders Are Supposely Helping Home Owners,KS

Can anyone give me an update on this so called subprime help that lenders are supposely helping home owners,KS - subprime update

I am due to a disability, and when I bought my loan is sold, EMC, changed my mandate, and even ok'd mila throgh my loan on the table, and copies and copies sent Emc since 2005, without result, but credit and higher payments, I pay $ 1100 a month to have a loan of 80,000, just a roof over your head? Fax this wonderful mod and I cried several times from 1 Place, and there, my lender? They call asking for payment and transfer me go to the place of the mod but usually my agent is whether these Quessada when I tried to get help before I return, unassisted, and not my credit score or Incorrect P & I since 2005. I tried to get help b4 my pymnt period has been agreed, and exclusion. But I always see the press releases about all the changes that they can do but put people and time of payment and fixed interest rate. Therefore I can not help you if you are asked to take, rather than forced to make what they want of me? Qualifiactions Y? HELP?

1 comment:

acermill said...

Unfortunately, there is no program that offers to help them organize these into difficulties due to the subprime or arm. It is almost thank you to the lender that holds your loan. Some are still useful and not very useful.

I can only patience and perseverance in the attempt recommend to deal with the lender. I understand your frustration, because I have different types of mortgages on rental housing. I tremble every time I turn it over a stupid mistake on his part. I found it very useful to the name and extension number to ask people with whom I interact. At least if you're a decent person, you can try again to that person.

My best wishes for you. Keep the faith!

Post a Comment