Friday, January 8, 2010

Tinnitus Society Would A Helmet Like This Work Against The NWO's Witchcraft / Mind Control?

Would a helmet like this work against the NWO's witchcraft / mind control? - tinnitus society

Or will be able to try my luck with witchcraft and torture, to force me to worship the devil or one of many "gods / demons? Shall I bless the holy water and my first helmet and how witches these evil things?" You have all the resources they need to know who wants to enslave society through torture? I thought GWB was out of office? "I think it shows that the devil is powerful! To stop the dreams of the helmet is like witchcraft or tinnitus, you can see, the devil sits on top of the pyramid on the floor behind my avatar?

3 comments:

Dr. Independent said...

Yes, but I use a hat as Darth Vader. This one is better. Help strength as well. Sometimes I have the magneto-Cap.

US Army Veteran said...

The helmet is in my opinion, control block, but still able to control your mineons Eric.

BOW2HUSS... said...

Garlic can have on the neck.

Post a Comment